Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a hilary I could vote for

On my flight back to SF I had an in-seat entertainment set with a gazillion radio channels, so where do I head first? The kid's channel which has the new(ish) Hilary Duff album. I read in some interview/review that she used the album as a vehicle for talking some smack about Nicole Richie, so I was curious to see just how 'vicious' Lizzie McGuire could be.

OMG, ROTFL, ETC.

Seriously - the album is HYSTERICAL. It has choice lines like: where'd you leave you dignity - back in the Hollywood hills; the gypsy woman swallows knives and swallows lives; and you're letting down your family name. Oh, Hilary, you're so angry!

Next time any of you are on a cross-country flight and can listen to the album for free, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Emily HK said...

Speaking of ROTFLs and whatnot, when are you going to post the text message your mom sent you?

Signed,
Your blog's biggest fan