Sunday, April 20, 2008

an apple a day

...keeps the hot ladies away.

A few days ago I went with the 'miso to a cocoaheads meeting at the Apple complex down in Cupertino. He went to learn some programming stuff, I went to gawk. About halfway into the presentation on designing a useful UI, I realized I was the only girl in the audience. And I think 'miso was one of the only attractive male members of the audience. I have to admit, it was quite the self-esteem boost. So my question: is it wrong to push your significant other into a field solely because it will make you feel pretty and him seem all the more handsome? Feels like a win-win to me.

And while I'm confessing, we were so inspired by being on sacred ground that we finally pinned down good old steve-o's house and did a drive by. It has a kind of Hobbit cottage look, but it is otherwise just another fancy house in Palo Alto with a silver Mercedes convertible parked outside the gate.

No comments: