Monday, February 25, 2008

Update blog instead of dissertation: check

Is it wrong to add something to your To-Do List after you have done it and then cross it off? Or is it only wrong if you get the same sense of satisfaction crossing it off as you do with real To-Do items that you complete?

I'm starting to think I am going to make my lists at the end of the day, jotting down and crossing off everything I accomplished. 'Have Jamba for lunch instead of well-intentioned salad I brought to work': check. 'Buy Wagner on a whim': check.

Hm - I might just be on to something here. I should go call Real Simple and clue them in.

1 comment:

Emily HK said...

in my old job we had to write down everything we accomplished throughout the day, and at the end of the month, we had to compile all of our "have-dones" in this ridiculous report and turn it in to our boss. it was tedious, but i have to admit it felt pretty good to see how much i could do in a day. it's much more fulfilling than making a list of 10 things and only getting to cross off only two.

PUERTO RICO.