Wednesday, February 27, 2008

drowning in a sea of cuteness



In my efforts to buy a purse that was chic and not leather and not over 400 (hello Marc Jacobs bag of my dreams), I went to Etsy.com to check out their offerings. After spending TWO HOURS clicking through freakin' adorable handmade purses, clutches, totes, wallets, wristlets, and what have you, I have narrowed myself down to these two (well, actually, it's down to about 20 but I can only inflict so much pain on the rest of the world).

I'm waving my white flag and letting you, the reader, vote for your favorite. Note that the grey purse is reversible and the other one is just awesome.



And these bags just make me happy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5265612

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the awesome one! black with the red flowers and the pleats &c!

cutfingerproductions said...

Boooooo!!!, megan..............laura,cutfingerproductions im teasing it is a lovely bag!!!