Monday, September 29, 2008

things are gonna change. i can feel it.




Classes started back up on the main campus today, which I just completely forgot about it. My office for the online school is on the edges of campus by the hospital where students dare not tread. I felt like some kind of intruder when I wandered over to the student center to get a burrito for lunch today - I got back to the safety of my office right quick and breathed a sigh of relief. Since I'm taking the year off of the grad program (and I'm done with classes and proposals and even undesirable colloquia), I have a long year ahead of me of not dodging dumbass undergrads on bikes and iPhones, and, now that the move is complete, I also no longer have to dodge dumbass facebook employees in downtown Palo Alto on their bikes and iPhones.

kteighty: one, generation 2.0: zero

No comments: