Wednesday, May 6, 2009

purty like a picture in a magazine

I'm going to blog more in a little bit about some weddin' stuff, but I just want to give a quick shout out to notoriousmle. Her wedding last weekend could have been straight off the pages of snippet&ink. I had these moments during the whole event - from ceremony, to dinner, to dancing - where I just wanted to take a snapshot and put it in an email to her (as we did in her pre-wedding days) with the subject line 'check out this awesome wedding! you should do this!' 

I seriously cannot wait to find the pictures from last weekend up on stylemepretty with a string of comments along the lines of: 'OMG, I love it! What a beautiful bride!' Or part of an Instyle 'real wedding' segment. damned thing was an inspiration, it was.

It also gives me hope that even us mere mortals with budgets can have blog-worthy weddings without totally losing our shit. Everyone wins!

But in all seriousness, it was lovely, and she was lovely, and it was totally worth the 18 bug bites I have all over my ankles (I would only fake walk barefoot over ant hills for you, my dear). 

Here's some of my favorite shots from the night...


1 comment:

Emily HK said...

thanks for the shout out! i'm totally sending the one of me flossing to my dentist, who kindly provided a free 'wedding polish' the week before the big day.