Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When is the good time for you?

You know, I'm not really one to judge people who like to buy my used things, but I'm pretty convinced that about 5% of the the people buying things on craigslist actually speak English. We've listed almost ten items over the past two weeks, and I think two people so far have contacted me in normal, written English. There have been more 'ur' and 'plz' and 'thank u for quick respond' than my English degree can handle.

But this one, so far, is my favorite:

Hi dear friend,

I just saw ur small advertisement. I hv huge interesting on your Hdtv
and antenna,maybe I will also buy this tv stand;)

Please give me a call, if the tv still there. My phone number:xxx-xxxx
. I can pick it up on next day.

Thanks and hope to get your reply soon.

Best regards

1 comment:

Emily HK said...

you should definitely call him. i mean, his interesting is huge.

mostly i just commented to say hi, and i miss you.