Thursday, June 11, 2009

wedding planning...


I just found our wedding venue on Style Me Pretty. It all looks so lovely....

http://www.stylemepretty.com/tag/barndiva/

We finished up the invitation re-labeling and I'm super happy with the results. I'm also now in love with Paper Source and can't wait to start scrapbooking. Oh, the possibilities.


We've been toying around with wedding program ideas, and right now I'm liking these fan programs from Martha Stewart.


I think we might also make a 'wedding weekend cheat sheet' to put in the welcome bags. It would give people have information about the bridal party, the general schedule for the wedding, and random tidbits I would want people to know (like having rosemary in my bouquet in honor of my grandmother or vegan options at dinner). I also learned that Jordan Almonds are actually from a Greek tradition of candied almonds (koufeta) at weddings, so we're totally having those at the ceremony for the Greek contingent.

It's like my dream style board is coming to life...

No comments: